IsoFalt is an asphalt mix made of hard gravel and a special patented binding agent with the characteristic of quick hardening. It can be used on roads for all load categories.
IsoFalt 0/3: Layer thickness up to 20 mm.
IsoFalt 0/5: Layer thickness up to 60 mm.
For repairing holes and top layer damage in asphalt and concrete.
- Repair can be seen as a general sanitation.
- Can be used in all weather conditions, including rain and frost.
- Extremely suitable to repair top layer damages.
- 1-component material, no adhesive necessary.
- Can be driven over immediately.
- Unopened cans have maximum shelf life of one year.
Packed in cans of 25 Kg.
900 Kg. per pallet.